A Remastered Werewolf in London
On September 15, Universal Home Entertainment will release the remastered, bonus-feature-loaded “Full Moon” edition of An American Werewolf in London. The Full Moon edition comes with these bonus features:
- Beware the Moon: In this feature-length documentary, filmmaker Paul Davis guides us through a never-before-seen, in-depth look at the Making of An American Werewolf in London, with the help of director John Landis and make-up artist Rick Baker.
- I Walked with a Werewolf: Make-up effects artist Rick Baker tells of his life-long love of the Wolfman, how he would go on to create the creature in An American Werewolf in London, and how he was able to pour his passion into the upcoming Wolfman feature.
- Making An American Werewolf in London, An Original Featurette
- An Interview with John Landis
- Make-up Artist Rick Baker on An American Werewolf in London
- Casting of the Hand
- Photograph Montage
- Feature Commentary with Cast Members David Naughton and Griffin Dunne
Order the DVD here!
Tagged with: goremaster • Griffin Dunne • I Walked with a Werewolf • John Landis • Make-up Artist Rick Baker • Making An American Werewolf in London • remastered “Full Moon” edition of An American Werewolf in London • The Full Moon edition • Wolfman
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!